So you’re interested in joining IATSE local 822!
We are always looking for qualified people who are passionate about their craft.
Our Mission is to organize and create employment opportunities within our community, in doing so we:
– Promote and create industry standards for a fair, safe & ethical workplace
– Advocate at the local, regional, national and international level
– Disseminate information and facilitate communication
– Provide employment benefits & support resources
– Organize professional development opportunities
– Promote networking, training, education and mentorship
– Have passion for the creative process and enjoy the experience!
Do you have training in your craft of choice?
Do you have experience in theatre working backstage?
Are you willing to work evenings, weekends and holidays? Sometimes 12 hours a day? Are you able to stand for long periods of time?
Are you aware that our business fluctuates from month to month, year to year?
If you said yes to the above questions, send us your resume!